primtech is a 3D BIM software - integrated in AutoCAD - for design and engineering of high voltage substations. In cooperation with our partners, we distribute primtech worldwide and provide local support to companies.
Our customers include power utilities all over the world as well as internationally active engineering companies and substation constructors.
In order to expand our market-leading position and achieve our expansion goals, we are looking for someone to complement our team.
▪ Work out sales concepts for own international areas of sales (countries, key-accounts) and supervise them until closing
▪ Work independently in the sales funnel (taking over existing leads and customers, closing, cold calling) and use our CRM system
▪ Participate in international trade exhibitions/conferences and expand our customer network.
▪ Create customer-specific offers and coordinate them with internal stakeholders
▪ Due to your emphatic and open personality, it is easy for you to address interested parties oriented towards our target group.
▪ Organize sales meetings and present primtech 3d to customers (together with an application engineer)
▪ You are a real hunter and have the will to bring your projects to completion.
▪ You are a strong sales talent and thanks to your communication skills you are able to understand the customer's wishes.
▪ You convince with your independent, goal-oriented and pragmatic way of working.
▪ experience in international sales of software or capital goods that require explanation
As you have intercultural competence and your very good knowledge of English, you always move confidently on the international stage.
▪ A long term employment in a dedicated team
▪ An interesting and diverse job in a productive and highly motivated team
▪ A pleasant working atmosphere, characterized by an open, respectful and employee-centric communication
▪ Modern work conditions, flat hierarchy
▪ A well-managed company with the best of references
Do we have your attention?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation
and the earliest date you can join our team.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact Ms. Schäfer-Herrmann at +49 7243 76 24 38.